Are you a good, honest, hard worker who’s fallen on tough times? It doesn’t take much for most Americans – an unexpected major accident, the sudden loss of a job, a major home repair… Any unexpected major expense can start the downward spiral into uncontrollable debt.
It happens to the best of people all the time – don’t beat yourself up. Out-of-control debt doesn’t mean you’re a bad person.
Bankruptcy was created specifically for situations like yours. When you file for bankruptcy, you get the help you need – and you get it fast. Here are some of the immediate benefits of bankruptcy:
- Stop those nasty creditor calls.
- Keep and protect your property.
- Stop repossessions of vehicles.
- Stop foreclosure on your home or other property.
- Stop legal action.
- Get released from credit cards, medical bills, personal loans and other unsecured debts you can’t afford.
- Break out of the minimum payments trap.
- Lower your total monthly payments by hundreds of dollars.
- Get help catching up on important bills, like your mortgage and car loans.
- Make catching up affordable, by stretching out the payment of overdue payments (up to 5 years, if need be).
- Get released from certain old marital debts.
- Get rid of certain older income taxes.
- Get rid of mortgage foreclosure deficiencies.
- Get rid of repossession deficiencies.
- Start rebuilding your credit.
Bankruptcy offers emotional support as well:
- Start enjoying life again without the worry of bills.
- Reduce your stress level.
- Start putting your family first.
- Start sleeping at night.
- Get your life back.
- Get in a position to quit the second or third job.
- Start your life moving forward again.
- Feel like you stood up and took control.
- Get a second chance for a ‘fresh start’.
Rubin & Associates can help you with all of these and more. Call us today for a FREE consultation at 214-760-7777 – we’ll listen to your story and walk you through all of your options. Let us help you get a fresh start today!