Rubin & Associates is giving away a $1,000 scholarship to the student who can write the best essay telling us why you want to pursue a law career.
We’ll choose the winner based on writing style and innovative answers about how the student can affect positive changes through a career in law. The Rubin & Associates college scholarship can be used to pay for school supplies, food, housing, or tuition.
Scholarship applicant requirements:
- Applicant must be enrolled in a local college or university as of the fall of 2016 – or plan to be enrolled by that date. Students enrolled in law school or who are planning a career in law will receive precendence.
- Application essay must be between 750 and 1250 words/
- Essay must be submitted to this email address on or before April 30, 2016.
- Winner will be contacted by email.
- Scholarship will be awarded to one winner.
- Winner must provide proof of enrollment.
- By submitting your application, you give Rubin & Associates permission to use your name, school, and essay in any marketing publications
- Your essay becomes the property of Rubin & Associates upon submission